Profitable in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use profitable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for profitable.
- Claxon wished to put the finishing touches on the house himself, and he was willing to suspend more profitable labors to do so. (9)
- His travels were profitable to himself. (10)
- It was hardly profitable to be curious about guns which had the trick of the cuttle-fish, and the season of observation had been brief. (1)
- More profitable than shooting empty questions at the sky was the speculation on his project in receiving me at the palace, and that was dark. (10)
- The piece was too profitable a one to abandon, so he looked about anxiously, to supply the deficiency in his corps dramatique. (6)
- When the great heart of England is stirred by quick cupidity to profitable crime, far be it from us to lift our palms in deprecation. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for profitable. Perhaps also see a sentence for perplexity and ways to use predecessors in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use profitable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.