How do you use profond in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use profond in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for profond.
- But what did Prosper Profond represent? (8)
- Chancing to look up she saw Monsieur Profond with a tall stout man in the bay window. (8)
- He hoped they were making that chap Profond run. (8)
- Monsieur Profond came from the window. (8)
- Monsieur Profond held out the cheque. (8)
- Monsieur Profond protruded his lower lip and short pointed beard. (8)
- Monsieur Profond was swimming, heavily diabolical, before her. (8)
- Monsieur Profond, in fact, made the mood too plain in a country which decently veiled such realities. (8)
- The image of Prosper Profond dawdled before him reassuringly. (8)
- The other chap, Profond, is a queer fish. (8)
- Under the influence of a remark of Prosper Profond, she had begun to exchange her Empire for Expressionistic furniture. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for profond. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use progress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use profond in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.