A sentence using the word projects. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use projects in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for projects.
- Blue Policemen, and a distant dread of ridicule, bar all his projects. (10)
- But he did not confide any, of his projects to her. (10)
- He revelled in benevolent projects of gifts to the nation, which would coat a sensitive name. (10)
- I am not quick, I suppose, at new projects. (10)
- Victor scored a mark for one of his projects. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for projects. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use preparation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use projects in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.