Use the word prone in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use prone in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prone.
- A sighing, as eternal as the old murmuring of the sea, as little to be hushed, as prone to swell into sudden roaring! (8)
- Human nature is so prone to fall into it! (4)
- Larne launched a box at his ears, and receiving the wind of it he fell prone. (8)
- Prone to admire and bend the knee where he admired, he chafed at subjection, unless he had the particular spell constantly renewed. (10)
- Tallents Smallpeace, prone to laughter, bubbled. (8)
- They strove to rise to their feet, but fell prone in the attempt. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prone. Perhaps also see a sentence for prizefighter and ways to use protestants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prone in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.