A sentence using the word prophecy. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use prophecy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prophecy.
- An old half-jesting prophecy of his among his friends, that he would not pass his fortieth year, rose upon his recollection without casting a shadow. (10)
- It had no jurisdiction, but it had the significance of prophecy. (1)
- Paul, in the spirit of prophecy, remarks? (2)
- Probably the absence of natural motion inspires the prophecy that we must ultimately come down: our unused legs wax morbidly restless. (10)
- Prophecy is too easy. (10)
- So it is good at all points to prophecy with the aspect of the radiant day foretold. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prophecy. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use preparation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prophecy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.