Sentence with word prophet. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prophet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prophet.
- But perhaps the skipper was a humorist: or perhaps a prophet, reminding people of the seriousness of life by this preposterous token. (2)
- For was he not almost a prophet? (10)
- He was that pathetic paradox, a prophet who cannot practise what he preaches, who cannot build his doctrine into the edifice of a living faith. (9)
- I prefer the sage-femme to the prophet. (10)
- Lo, the reckless prophet about to marry! (10)
- Undoubtedly Victor Radnor risked his repute of prophet. (10)
- What was it the prophet was without in his own country? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prophet. Perhaps also see a sentence for preliminary and ways to use promising in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prophet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.