Use the word propped in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use propped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for propped.
- It is propped up in the seat of authority and duly instated in power. (7)
- Propped on his pillows in a crimson dressing-gown, and freshly shaved, he looked more Roman than he ever did, except in his bath. (8)
- Propped very high on her pillows, in perfect regularity, his mother lay. (8)
- The incident was a trifle marred by one of them unhorsing another officer of the battery, whom we propped against a tree and left. (7)
- The spaniel John, lying on a cushion of blue linen, with his head propped up against the wall, darkly turned his eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for propped. Perhaps also see a sentence for problem and ways to use proposition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use propped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.