Proprietor example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use proprietor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proprietor.
- Are you the proprietor? (8)
- From that moment they had never looked back, and now brought Stanley, the sole proprietor, an income of full fifteen thousand pounds a year. (8)
- He was paying the proprietor for the dishes that Augusta did break when she was falling down. (9)
- Her old nurse, Lucy, a very broad, good woman, had married the proprietor of the inn in the village there. (8)
- I saw that in their attentions to me, they thought they were winning the heir of Elton, the future proprietor of fifteen thousand per annum. (6)
- March bent a last look of interest upon the proprietor as their two-spanner whirled away. (9)
- Open, and almost out of reach, was a back volume of Punch, of which periodical, as a landed proprietor, he had an almost professional knowledge. (8)
- Perceiving him to be the proprietor of the high and cosmopolitan mind, we accosted him. (8)
- Roy, you may not be aware of it: I am the proprietor of the opposition journals in this county. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proprietor. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefulness and ways to use provision in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proprietor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.