A sentence using the word prosper. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use prosper in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prosper.
- But what did Prosper Profond represent? (8)
- I think she does not prosper away from her old companion. (10)
- Such half-and-half doings never prosper. (4)
- The image of Prosper Profond dawdled before him reassuringly. (8)
- They both manage the little shop; they make it prosper in a small way; enough, and what need they more? (10)
- This Whig plan of conciliation, however well intended, seemed not to prosper with either party; and many were the missiles directed at the ill-starred doctor. (6)
- This is the great matter, for if we prosper forward rapidly, we have no time for anything but prospering forward rapidly. (9)
- Under the influence of a remark of Prosper Profond, she had begun to exchange her Empire for Expressionistic furniture. (8)
- We have no time for art, even the art by which we prosper. (9)
- What astonishes one over here is to see how contentedly people prosper along on their own level. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prosper. Perhaps also see a sentence for prolong and ways to use protestants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prosper in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.