Prosperous in sentence. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use prosperous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prosperous.
- All should be hope and freedom and prosperous life upon that virgin soil. (9)
- Among those who are at all his equals in consequence, he is a very different man from what he is to the less prosperous. (4)
- Are we so prosperous? (10)
- His genius and ardour had seemed to foresee and to command his prosperous path. (4)
- I do not look upon myself as either prosperous or indulged. (4)
- I suspect now the office was not so prosperous as might have been wished. (9)
- It is very difficult for the prosperous to be humble. (4)
- She could not consider her partiality for Edward in so prosperous a state as Marianne had believed it. (4)
- She had been a beauty, and a prosperous beauty, all her life; and beauty and wealth were all that excited her respect. (4)
- The broken engagement was a fable of disaster that only made their present fortune more prosperous. (9)
- The crowded street had all that prosperous air of catching or missing something which characterises the town where London and New York and Dublin meet. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prosperous. Perhaps also see a sentence for patrician and ways to use proved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prosperous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.