Protecting in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use protecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for protecting.
- And it is England nourishing, England protecting them, England clothing them in the honours they wear. (10)
- And the husband looked back at her, calm, practical, protecting. (8)
- Behind his back, on the face of the department, the same protecting smile always rose. (8)
- In her half-closed eyes, round throat, and softly tilted chin, there was something cool and watchful, protecting the ragamuffin up above her head. (8)
- Pericles was either hopeless of protecting himself from such shrewd assailants, or indifferent to their attacks, for all his defensive measures were against the cold. (10)
- She thought his broad, red-brown face, with its protecting, not unhumorous, lower lip, looked very friendly. (8)
- The protecting tenderness of yesterday was all lost in this medley. (8)
- The analogy excuses the world for protecting itself in extreme cases; nothing, nothing excuses its insensibility to cases which may be pleaded. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for protecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for perishing and ways to use preposterous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use protecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.