Sentence with word protruded. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use protruded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for protruded.
- A bullet had clipped a groove in his skull, above the temple; from this the brain protruded in bosses, dropping off in flakes and strings. (7)
- His jaw was fallen; his eyes protruded; he trembled in every fibre; a cold sweat bathed his entire body; he screamed with fear. (1)
- I respectfully protruded my tongue while he withdrew into his palace, spitting politely and with unusual copiousness in acknowledgment. (7)
- Monsieur Profond protruded his lower lip and short pointed beard. (8)
- Riven and torn with cannon-shot, the trunks of the trees protruded bunches of splinters like hands, the fingers above the wound interlacing with those below. (7)
- The abdomen had burst; the bowels protruded. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for protruded. Perhaps also see a sentence for prescience and ways to use priest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use protruded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.