Sentences using the word provincial. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use provincial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provincial.
- George, a man-about-town, would have stared at being called provincial, but a man cannot stare away his nature. (8)
- Had the Forsytes become less individual, or more Imperial, or less provincial? (8)
- His patrimony spent, he at once believed himself an actor, and he was hissed off the stage of a provincial theatre. (10)
- In the later life of the family, they preferred the provincial state of splendid squires to Court and political honours. (10)
- Really, his family remained hopelessly provincial, however much of London they might possess between them. (8)
- She was the aristocrat reproving the provincial. (10)
- The classes of our social fabric have, here and there, slight connecting links, and provincial public balls are one of these. (10)
- This man of high intelligence and cultivation wrote like a provincial schoolmistress moralizing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provincial. Perhaps also see a sentence for piazza and ways to use preceding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provincial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.