Provisional example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use provisional in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provisional.
- But in Europe everything is permanent, and in America everything is provisional. (9)
- I believe he felt no finality in charity, but did it because in its provisional way it was the only thing a man could do. (9)
- In the time of provisional quiet that followed for Clementina, she was held from the remorses and misgivings that had troubled her before Hinkle came. (9)
- The floors were roughly boarded over, and the stairways were in place, with provisional treads rudely laid. (9)
- The king has sent his accredited messenger Tartini to the Provisional Government, requesting it to accept his authority. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provisional. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefulness and ways to use provision in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provisional in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.