Sentences using the word provisions. ESL students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use provisions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provisions.
- Cartloads of provisions had been seen to come. (10)
- He arrived at the studio in the afternoon, and, laying in provisions, barricaded the lower door. (8)
- Her anxieties were at once running about to gather provisions for the baskets. (10)
- Its provisions are their terms of peace. (10)
- My lord himself had been visible, displaying his array of provisions to friends. (10)
- Our provisions were in three large hampers. (10)
- The arrival of her diurnal basket of provisions offered a refreshing intervention of the commonplace. (10)
- Weapons, clothes, provisions, money, the implements of war, were withheld from them. (10)
- You will be to visit me in prison with a basket of provisions; you will not refuse to visit me in prison? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provisions. Perhaps also see a sentence for piled and ways to use professor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provisions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.