Use prowling in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use prowling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prowling.
- And as he wandered, he thought of him who had finished his wandering, his prowling, and would never haunt his house again. (8)
- In a short time she was prowling about the passages again. (10)
- Some ten persons were prowling round. (8)
- Too proud to notice, Soames knew perfectly that Annette and that fellow had gone prowling round together. (8)
- What do men come prowling for, disturbing everything! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prowling. Perhaps also see a sentence for passport and ways to use presume in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prowling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.