Proximity example sentences. Students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use proximity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proximity.
- A carriage driving out through a gate forced phaeton and donkey-cart into proximity; the wheels grated, the lighter vehicle skidded, and was overturned. (8)
- At the place where the ferry is, she was rejoiced by hearing positive news of the proximity of the Royal army. (10)
- He had heard of Italian gentlemen incurring the suspicion of their fellows by merely being seen in proximity to an Austrian officer. (10)
- How lurid a satire was flung on events by the proximity of the dates! (10)
- Proximity to her faded sister made him conceive her attainable, and thrice precious by contrast. (10)
- The proximity of the trial acted like fire on her faded recollection of incidents. (10)
- The Magnetic Youth leaned round to note his proximity to the weir-piles, and beheld the sweet vision. (10)
- The next moment her hat and his face showed themselves in the necessary proximity to each other within the circle. (9)
- When Sedgett was seated, Algernon would have been glad to walk the distance to London to escape from the unwholesome proximity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proximity. Perhaps also see a sentence for pedestrian and ways to use professed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proximity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.