Sentence using the word prudently. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use prudently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prudently.
- But a rumour of the attack upon Irma had spread among the domestics and Jacob prudently went up to his mistress. (10)
- John Dashwood had then leisure to consider how much there might prudently be in his power to do for them. (4)
- Mademoiselle prudently forbore from satirical remarks on his person or on his conduct. (10)
- Of course, it is when I see failures that I fancy I could manage so well: comparison is prudently reserved in the other cases. (10)
- She may cry and tear for what she calls her own: she will act prudently in bowing her head to the stronger tie. (10)
- She travelled with them now, and tasted freedom, but she prudently forbore to vex her father; she held herself in reserve. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prudently. Perhaps also see a sentence for physician and ways to use promenade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prudently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.