Public-house in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use public-house in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for public-house.
- A Scot of poetic temperament, and without religious exaltation, drops as if by nature into the public-house. (2)
- Has sent for Evan from a low public-house! (10)
- He would have enjoyed a glass of beer, but, unable to enter the public-house, he went into the churchyard instead. (8)
- There was a rest at a public-house. (10)
- While this was passing through his mind, he caught sight of Hughs lurking outside a public-house. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for public-house. Perhaps also see a sentence for pattern and ways to use purcey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use public-house in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.