Use puff in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use puff in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puff.
- A long, soft ripple of wind flowed over the corn, and brought a puff of warm air into their faces. (8)
- And a little puff of air came up from Green Street, smelling of petrol, not sweet. (8)
- Before the ghost walked he was an elementary hero; one puff of action would have whiffed away his melancholy. (10)
- Decision rose in an icy puff from the turmoil of insulted shame within her. (8)
- He comported himself with absolute, with kindly deference to the lady whose more than vital spark he let the gossips puff at and blur. (10)
- He could not but doubt; and his talk was like the sails of a big ship rattling to the first puff of wind. (10)
- He was soon enabled to puff consoling smoke. (10)
- Here and there they were seen crossing the street to puff obnoxiously in the faces of people. (10)
- The smoke came out in a puff. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puff. Perhaps also see a sentence for passers-by and ways to use publishers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puff in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.