Sentence using the word puffing. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use puffing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puffing.
- And, puffing the cigarette smoke at a lady-bird on the shining table, he plunged into a reverie about the house. (8)
- He knocked up their weapons and stood between them, puffing his cigarette leisurely. (10)
- He sat very calm, puffing the smoke out in to the night air. (8)
- His lips were closed, but through a little hole at one corner came a tiny puffing sound. (8)
- Jon stayed with his father, puffing at the cigarette. (8)
- Only by the faint puffing of his lips could they tell that he was breathing. (8)
- That was done by a great deal of piecing, not to say puffing, of her frame. (10)
- The softness began puffing on his muzzle. (8)
- Then flew I back to the Princess, and she still puffing on the floor, commenced wheedling and begging the ring of me, stinting no promises. (10)
- This apparition soon stood before him, puffing, and dripping, and regarding, with greedy eyes, the bread and cheese which the old man was eating. (5)
- To my consternation, he suddenly broke away, with his arms up, puffing and stammering, stamping his feet. (10)
- When he had delivered himself three times over of all that I could lead him to say, I left him still puffing at his pipe. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puffing. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use pursuer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puffing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.