Pulpit in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pulpit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pulpit.
- At last, in the reverential rustle of the settling congregation, a surpliced figure mounted the pulpit. (8)
- Her present gaiety sounded to him like laughter heard in the shadow of the pulpit. (10)
- Here in this land of moles upright, I do naught but execrate; I am a pulpit of curses. (10)
- She placed her book open before her, and stared at the pulpit. (10)
- She slipped quietly up the side aisle to their empty pew, under the pulpit. (8)
- Shrapnel is another, who writes in his own style, not the leading-article style or modern pulpit stuff. (10)
- Thackeray may have appeared cynical to the devout by keeping him from a station in the pulpit among congregations of the many convicted sinners. (10)
- The Philosopher here peremptorily demands the pulpit. (10)
- There is something in the eloquence of the pulpit, when it is really eloquence, which is entitled to the highest praise and honour. (4)
- When very young, at the age of thirteen, a mood of religious fervour had spiritualized the dulness of Protestant pew and pulpit for him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pulpit. Perhaps also see a sentence for permit and ways to use pursuing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pulpit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.