Sentences with punctually. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use punctually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for punctually.
- At eleven-thirty punctually the Squire woke her. (8)
- Collins returned most punctually on Monday fortnight, but his reception at Longbourn was not quite so gracious as it had been on his first introduction. (4)
- I had been most hospitably received and punctually served in my green caravanserai. (2)
- I shall reply so punctually! (10)
- To her call the little Frenchman made his appearance as punctually as if he had been the rabbit of a conjurer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for punctually. Perhaps also see a sentence for poaching and ways to use pun in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use punctually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.