Sentences with puritan. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use puritan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puritan.
- But presently we shall teach the Puritan to act by the standards of his religion. (10)
- I could be of a mind with your Puritan, positively. (10)
- Of this class in England, a large body, neither Puritan nor Bacchanalian, have a sentimental objection to face the study of the actual world. (10)
- Such a specimen of the Puritan middle English as Priscilla Graves, was eastwind on her skin, nausea to her gorge. (10)
- The only voice it has is the Puritan bray, upon which one must philosophise asinically to unveil the charm. (10)
- The word brought no puritan terror to Soames; but it brought the terror suited to his temperament. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puritan. Perhaps also see a sentence for plunging and ways to use punish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puritan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.