Sentence with word purposely. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use purposely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for purposely.
- But I will not torment you with vain wishes, which may seem purposely to ask for your thanks. (4)
- He dismounted, and giving his horse to his servant, walked back with them to Barton, whither he was purposely coming to visit them. (4)
- It might seem as if she had purposely thrown herself in his way again! (4)
- Menander idealized them without purposely elevating. (10)
- She may have done it purposely, for she and her sister Countess Anna studied his face. (10)
- That does not matter: the Fates may have done it purposely: by conquering she establishes a principle. (10)
- Then he went down, purposely shutting the door loudly to show that he was coming. (8)
- We must suppose the pariah devoid of second-sight, and not purposely malicious in this act. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for purposely. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressingly and ways to use putrid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use purposely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.