Sentences with pursed in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pursed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pursed.
- Cecil pursed his mouth. (10)
- He took his cigar from his mouth, and held it between his shaking thumb and forefinger, while he pursed his lips for speech. (9)
- Rosy-gilled, with fat close-clipped grey whiskers and inscrutably pursed lips, it presided high up in the easterly air like an emblem of the feudal system. (8)
- She pursed her dewberry mouth in the most comical way, and her blue eyes lightened laughter out of the half-closed lids. (10)
- The chairman had gone crimson, his mouth was pursed, his little eyes were very blue. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pursed. Perhaps also see a sentence for pooh and ways to use puffy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pursed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.