A sentence using the word pursuing. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pursuing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pursuing.
- But feeling that it was sordid to pursue this thought, they looked away, and, eating hastily, began pursuing it. (8)
- He heard her clear voice pursuing him. (10)
- If she was pursuing him, how could he help it? (8)
- Jacopo was informed by them that the lady whom they were pursuing had not passed. (10)
- Pole was pursuing in the gusty energy of his previous explanation. (10)
- Pursuing her way along the lane, she then began it. (4)
- She convinced herself by means of her multitude of reasons for not pursuing inquiry. (10)
- The staccato shouts of Jack Cardigan pursuing the ball, the laugh of young Mont rose in the stillness and came in. (8)
- To him it was a further and a well-marked stroke of the fatality pursuing him. (10)
- Weston and Emma tried earnestly to cheer him and turn his attention from his son-in-law, who was pursuing his triumph rather unfeelingly. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pursuing. Perhaps also see a sentence for proofs and ways to use pumpkin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pursuing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.