Pursuits sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pursuits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pursuits.
- Both were kindly, both fond of open-air pursuits, and neither of them lazy. (8)
- Could it be possible that human persons were subject to the spells of persons with tastes, aims, practices, pursuits alien to theirs? (10)
- He advised his uncle to take exercise, walked with him, cultivated cheerful impressions in him, and pointed out innocent pursuits. (10)
- He sat with his sisters, and took an interest in their pursuits. (9)
- In point of practical operation this ghastly business was characterized by a more fierce and flagrant dishonesty than any of its kindred pursuits. (7)
- Shrapnel, or had she simulated a thoughtful interest in his pursuits, his hesitations would have vanished. (10)
- The gentlemen had their own pursuits, the ladies proceeded on their own business, and they met no more while Anne belonged to them. (4)
- The names which occasionally dropt of former associates, the allusions to former practices and pursuits, suggested suspicions not favourable of what he had been. (4)
- Their pursuits are identical; but that one has money, or, as the Pilgrim terms it, vantage, and the other has not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pursuits. Perhaps also see a sentence for pardonable and ways to use purest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pursuits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.