Sentence with word pyrmont. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pyrmont in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pyrmont.
- But for De Pyrmont, I might fancy my smile was really incapable of ransoming an empire; I mean an emperor. (10)
- Major de Pyrmont listened awhile to what they had to say, and returned to the duchess. (10)
- She and Major de Pyrmont placed Vittoria, bewildered, in the carriage; De Pyrmont shut the door, and signalled to the coachman. (10)
- She had barely made a word intelligible; when Major de Pyrmont pointed to some officers approaching. (10)
- Weisspriess, Wilfrid, and Major de Pyrmont were at one wing, between the Italian gentlemen and the soldiery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pyrmont. Perhaps also see a sentence for prescience and ways to use pyramids in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pyrmont in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.