How to use quebec in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use quebec in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quebec.
- In another place they might have demanded neatness, but in Quebec they would almost have resented it. (9)
- In fact, Quebec is a little painful in this and other confusions of the South and North, and one never quite reconciles himself to them. (9)
- Lawrence to Quebec over the line of travel that the Marches had taken on their wedding journey. (9)
- Lawrence, below Quebec, and had arrived some days before their son and brother was expected to join them. (9)
- Of the many beautiful things to see in the neighborhood of Quebec, our wedding-journeyers were in doubt on which to bestow their one precious afternoon. (9)
- The castle went the way of Quebec by fire some forty years ago, and Lord Durham leveled the site and made it a public promenade. (9)
- The whole story of the capture of Quebec is full of romantic splendor and pathos. (9)
- They were going to the dear old Hotel Musty in Street, wanting which Quebec is not to be thought of without a pang. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quebec. Perhaps also see a sentence for quenched and ways to use queen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quebec in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.