Sentences with queenly. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use queenly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for queenly.
- Blathenoy resented her unbefitting queenly style. (10)
- He stood between the queenly rose and the modest violet. (10)
- Now the Countess Livia was a lady of queenly pose and the servitorial conventional speech likely at a push to prove beggarly. (10)
- So have common executioners been thanked by queenly ladies baring their necks to the axe. (10)
- Was it not a very queenly sphere of Fine Shades and Nice Feelings that Brookfield had realized? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for queenly. Perhaps also see a sentence for questioned and ways to use questionings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use queenly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.