How to use queerly in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use queerly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for queerly.
- A flush showed queerly on his sallow cheeks. (8)
- And his valet was always looking him up and down queerly. (8)
- Barto Rizzo lifted his eyebrows queerly. (10)
- For if Constantia was like certain of the ladies whom he had rendered unhappy, triumphed over, as it is queerly called, Clara was not. (10)
- George screwed his eye-lids queerly, and closed his jaws with a report, completely beaten. (10)
- He could only draw down the corners of his mouth hard, and glance up queerly. (10)
- He felt queerly disturbed, shaken to his young foundations. (8)
- He smiled queerly, hesitating to take it. (10)
- It was that tolerance of his, and possibly his scepticism, which ever made his relations towards June so queerly defensive. (8)
- She flies her flag, with her captain wanting; and she has, queerly, the right. (10)
- The driver seemed to eye him queerly now, as though conceiving doubts about the fare. (8)
- These writers deal queerly with their words of praise of one another. (10)
- You choose your deputy queerly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for queerly. Perhaps also see a sentence for quest and ways to use quartering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use queerly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.