How to use quenched in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use quenched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quenched.
- An outward application of beer quenched his frenzy. (10)
- But it had quenched his anger. (8)
- Gyp had never loved him, never given him what he wanted, never quenched his thirst of her! (8)
- How suddenly its happy flight was quenched in that dark shade, as a candle flame blown out. (8)
- Some dark sweet thing, invisible, to feel whose presence was at once ecstasy, and the irritation of a thirst that will not be quenched. (8)
- The old man has gone, I hope, where there is no fire to be quenched. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quenched. Perhaps also see a sentence for quest and ways to use quarrelsome in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quenched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.