How do you use quieter in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use quieter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quieter.
- He has been much quieter since your money was paid back to you. (10)
- It signified only that she was quieter. (10)
- It would be quieter to float, kinder to everybody. (10)
- Jane was as much gratified by this as her mother could be, though in a quieter way. (4)
- Kit left his mate and ran to the young woman hitherto the quieter of the two. (10)
- When she sees it, she will be quieter than most. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quieter. Perhaps also see a sentence for quelled and ways to use questioning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quieter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.