A sentence using the word quiver. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use quiver in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quiver.
- All up the Cathedral stone was a glitter, and dance, and quiver of them. (10)
- At that adoring look he felt his nerves quiver, just as if he had seen a moth scorching its wings. (8)
- He hung his head, abashed, suffering, with eyes shut, lips trembling; and her heart felt again that quiver of compassion. (8)
- He saw the country at the foot of the hills to the bounding Rhine gleam, quiver, extinguished. (10)
- Her lips have begun to quiver. (8)
- I trust to my own skill rather than to his mercy for avoiding a second from his quiver. (10)
- It was possible, though she would not confess it even to herself, and only yesterday had denied it, without the quiver of an eyelash. (5)
- Not a sound, not a quiver, as if horse and man had turned to metal. (8)
- She could read men with one quiver of her half-closed eye-lashes. (10)
- She gripped her harp, and her eyelids appeared to quiver as she took the notes. (10)
- She saw a little quiver tighten the corner of the lips, the eyes suddenly grow large and dark, the thin blouse desperately rise and fall. (8)
- Suddenly a more vivid and continuous quiver of violet fire met its reflection on the landscape, and Farina saw the Rhine-stream beneath him. (10)
- Was it solely an effect of eyes commanding light, and having every shaft of the quiver of the rays at her disposal? (10)
- Would he not bound up aloft and quiver still more wildly? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quiver. Perhaps also see a sentence for quite and ways to use quizzical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quiver in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.