How do you use quote in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use quote in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quote.
- Further to quote from the same volume of The Book: There is pain in the surrendering of that we are fain to relinquish. (10)
- If I were asked to write against them, I should have but to quote them to confound my argument. (10)
- Quote him one of his epigrams, and he is in motion head and heels! (10)
- The lines you quote were written in an awful hurry, coming up in the train from Richford one morning. (10)
- You have too much poetry in you to quote that unsanguine sensualist for your case. (10)
- You may quote Napoleon as a contrary instance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quote. Perhaps also see a sentence for queerly and ways to use questioned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quote in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.