Sentence using the word rags. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rags in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rags.
- Displayed, they would have been torn to rags by the boughs of the trees. (7)
- Do you object to the ivy buds looking so very much like snipped woollen rags? (9)
- I presented myself at the business firm with whose name you supplied me, but being unfortunately in rags, they refused to give me your address. (8)
- In the army of indigence the uniform is rags; they serve to distinguish the rank and file from the recruiting officers. (1)
- My clothing and skin were alike in rags. (7)
- The nursing of a man of Letters, or of the neighbour to him, a beggar in rags, would not have been so tolerated. (10)
- Their gaunt limbs were clothed in rags; each had a stick, and some sort of dirty bundle tied to it. (8)
- This he tore into shreds, with animadversions on the quality of the rags that had produced it, and opened the important paper once more. (10)
- This made death even harder for her than the thought of the poor little creatures yonder in the bundle of rags. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rags. Perhaps also see a sentence for rein and ways to use railway in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rags in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.