How do you use railroad in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use railroad in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for railroad.
- A railroad had set out from Omaha westward, and another at Sacramento was solemnly considering the impossible suggestion of going eastward to meet it. (7)
- A coal-yard, and a brick locomotive house, and rambling railroad sheds stretched along the water-front. (9)
- A lot of young lawyers, and two students of medicine, and some railroad clerks. (9)
- The railroad stations were shabbier; there was an indefinable touch of something Southern in the scenery and the people. (9)
- There were stretches of wild thyme purpling long barren acreages, and growing up the railroad banks almost to the rails themselves. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for railroad. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarkably and ways to use rainbow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use railroad in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.