Sentence with word rails. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rails in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rails.
- Along the rails a man was walking so fast that people stared after him when he passed. (8)
- Bosinney reached the end of the rails, and came walking back amongst the chairs, quartering his ground like a pointer. (8)
- By the rails of the pier above she saw her husband. (8)
- He stood a moment, hesitating, by the rails of the old church. (8)
- He watched their scarlet and blue figures, moving slowly towards the sun, and another couple close to the rails, crossing those receding forms. (8)
- It had ended disastrously: or say, a running of the engine off the rails, and a speedy re-establishment of traffic. (10)
- Now there appeared a petticoated one stationary against the rails, with her face lifted. (10)
- Redworth was rising to be a Railway King of a period soon to glitter with rails, iron in the concrete, golden in the visionary. (10)
- There were stretches of wild thyme purpling long barren acreages, and growing up the railroad banks almost to the rails themselves. (9)
- With perfect distinctness he could still see the group before the altar rails, just as if he had not been a part of it himself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rails. Perhaps also see a sentence for revulsion and ways to use rap in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rails in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.