Railways sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use railways in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for railways.
- He confessed to being absorbed in railways, the new lines of railways projected to thread the land and fast mapping it. (10)
- It might be surmised that he was brooding over those railways, in which he had embarked his fortune. (10)
- The company in the inn kitchen that night were all men employed in survey for one of the projected railways. (2)
- The strange blush prompted an impulse in Redworth to speak to her at once of his venture in railways. (10)
- Travelling with Alan was convenient, the young man having a way with railways which Felix himself had long despaired of acquiring. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for railways. Perhaps also see a sentence for rapidly and ways to use rage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use railways in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.