A sentence using the word ramparts. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ramparts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ramparts.
- Barto undertook to lead a troop against the Buon Consiglio barracks, while Angelo and Rinaldo cleared the ramparts. (10)
- He would walk round the ramparts, and join them with the carriage. (4)
- Landrecies had been a long while asleep before we returned to the hotel; and the sentries on the ramparts were already looking for daybreak. (2)
- Price took her weekly walk on the ramparts every fine Sunday throughout the year, always going directly after morning service and staying till dinner-time. (4)
- The architect might do for his purpose; he looked clever, as he sat leaning back in his chair, moodily making little ramparts with bread-crumbs. (8)
- The little house close to the ramparts! (8)
- Within the ramparts a few blocks of houses, a long row of barracks, and a church, figure, with what countenance they may, as the town. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ramparts. Perhaps also see a sentence for rods and ways to use rats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ramparts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.