Use the word rancour in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rancour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rancour.
- A man of rancour, meet for pity, and, in his cups, contented. (8)
- As it was, Weyburn did see the rancour of a raw wound in operation. (10)
- He behaved toward him as to a reasonable person, and felt the rebellious rancour instead of the pity. (10)
- She nursed a rancour on account of the blow she drew on herself at Steignton, and she declined consolation in her being pardoned. (10)
- Whitford, however, was not to think that he entertained rancour toward the wine. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rancour. Perhaps also see a sentence for rings and ways to use ranked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rancour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.