How to use ranked in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ranked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ranked.
- For our English require but the lighted leadership to come into cohesion, and step ranked, and chant harmoniously the song of their benevolent aim. (10)
- George received the commendations of the most critical and his name was ranked among those of the greatest architects. (5)
- Has he not caught you, and ranked you foremost in his legions? (10)
- He is ranked among our clever young men; and he can be amusing. (10)
- He was great friends with the head-waiter, whom he respected as a college student, though for the time being he ranked the student socially. (9)
- Highly as the chap ranked, he would rank even higher before they had finished with him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ranked. Perhaps also see a sentence for rendering and ways to use raynham in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ranked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.