Use the word rap in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rap.
- Burlacombe; and I shall give some of these good people a rare rap over the knuckles for their want of charity. (8)
- He had not a rap of money in the world; yet he rode a horse, lived high, expended largely. (10)
- Her letter was scarcely finished, when a rap foretold a visitor, and Colonel Brandon was announced. (4)
- Just before noon, he really did rap with the knocker on the outer door. (5)
- Now, my experience of life pronounces it to be a human necessity to rap out an oath here and there. (10)
- Their occasional rap at the pegs diversifies the stitchings and is often happily timed to settle an internal argument. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rap. Perhaps also see a sentence for rings and ways to use rabbits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.