Bang in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bang in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bang.
- Another hundred yards and he would be bang into it. (8)
- But you ought to bang her tail. (8)
- His horse, a brown blood mare, ambled lazily, head raking forward, and bang tail floating outward from her hocks. (8)
- In the midst of these diversions, bang went a drum past the house, and a hoarse voice began issuing a proclamation. (2)
- One distant bang rumbled out. (8)
- That instrument now gave a final flourish and bang whereat Sound, as if knocked on the head, died languishingly. (10)
- Yu can bang on tambourine, then! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bang. Perhaps also see a sentence for basket and ways to use backward in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bang in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.