Use the word rates in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rates.
- And the rates are really terrible down our way. (8)
- Letters of a man of his age to a young woman he rates too highly! (10)
- She supports herself and him by washing for the poor people among whom they live, at rates which destroy Chinese and domestic competition. (1)
- Thompson went to church regularly; paid his rates and dues without overmuch, or at least more than common, grumbling. (10)
- Wages rose to incredible rates. (7)
- We were forced to withhold our support from your men because some of their demands are in excess of current rates. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rates. Perhaps also see a sentence for risky and ways to use railways in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.