Sentence using the word raving. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use raving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for raving.
- But it was sheer talking and raving for a solace to his disappointment or his anxiety. (10)
- It might once have been much less; it may be worried into a raving, perhaps a desperate wrestling, for still more. (10)
- She listened to his raving senselessly, beginning to think herself lost. (10)
- Shrapnel was planted against the wall outside that raving chamber, at the salient angle of a common prop or buttress. (10)
- Was he in hell, with a lost soul raving to him? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for raving. Perhaps also see a sentence for regrets and ways to use rainy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use raving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.