Ray sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ray in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ray.
- A ray of sunlight struck through and lodged on his boot. (8)
- Across her shoulders, and behind, flowed large loose curls, brown in shadow, almost golden where the ray touched them. (10)
- Astonishment and doubt first seized them; and a shortly succeeding ray of common sense added some bitter emotions of shame. (4)
- He did not see it appearing or present, but vanishing like the faint ray in the rosier. (10)
- Her mouth shut up a smile, showing more of the door than the ray. (10)
- Not into hands which could cast one ray of honour on a devoted head. (10)
- She stood him in the white ray of the primal vital heat, to bear unwithering beside her the test of light. (10)
- Shop-lights were ahead: a very luminous chemist sent a green ray into the darkness. (10)
- The ray treads softly there. (10)
- Then he became conscious of a strong ray on his eyelids; he beheld his enemy gazing down on him and swooned. (10)
- There was no visible tremor of the blade; the ray of bleak skylight that it reflected was steady and true. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ray. Perhaps also see a sentence for rubbing and ways to use raged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ray in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.