Use the word rays in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rays in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rays.
- And who steps beside her, transparently fascinated, with visage at three-quarters to the rays within her bonnet? (10)
- But your rays are too bright; I shall worship from afar. (8)
- But, if the rays of her mind were dimmed, her heart beat too forcibly for this complacent self-deceit. (10)
- Carinthia might bear it and harden to flint; Henrietta was a butterfly for the golden rays. (10)
- Even Brisby partook of the reflected rays, and he was very benevolently considered by her. (10)
- He basked in its rays. (10)
- He got loose from them and held them up to the candle, and the rays were admitted, neither winking nor peeping. (10)
- Its pale rays fled out on either hand; beautiful but grim was the vision they disclosed. (8)
- Was it solely an effect of eyes commanding light, and having every shaft of the quiver of the rays at her disposal? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rays. Perhaps also see a sentence for risky and ways to use railways in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rays in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.