Readers example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use readers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for readers.
- As for the essayist, the poet, the traveller, the popular scientist, they are nowhere in the competition for the favor of readers. (9)
- But if he treated of these things alone, I should not perhaps have brought his curious little book to the polite notice of my readers. (9)
- From pride, ignorance, or fashion, our foes are almost as many as our readers. (4)
- Lessing tried his hand at it, with a sobering effect upon readers. (10)
- Probably few writers have in the same degree compelled the liking of their readers. (9)
- The Germans are great readers. (8)
- The great mass of the readers are outside of New York, and the rural districts are what we have got to go for. (9)
- The manners of the novel have been improving with those of its readers; that is all. (9)
- The minds of the readers of journals were now directed to think of the hoarded treasures of this favoured country. (10)
- There are some reasons for its decline besides a change of taste in readers, and a possible surfeit. (9)
- They were indeed very charming people, and such of them as I mostly saw were readers and lovers of books. (9)
- This is probably the position of most of his readers, who cannot very logically account for either preference. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for readers. Perhaps also see a sentence for recoiled and ways to use resisting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use readers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.